To become one of the leading higher and further education institution for home and overseas students with high quality teaching and capacity to innovate.
To enhance knowledge and employability skills for students and apprentices by providing access to high quality education.
- To assist in continuous improvement and learning and development of staff and students.
- To ensure equality and inclusion and allow all student to participate in the governance of the college.
- To put learners at the centre of the college's endeavours.
- To encourage professionalism and team work.
- To ensure lecturers/teachers have freedom with in the law to put forward new, controversial or unpopular views without fear loosing their jobs or incurring any detriment.
- To ensure the college operates transparently, honestly, accountably and with integrity in dealings with all its stakeholders.
Our objective is to provide high quality training for our apprentices to develop vocational and employability skills which enable them to acquire their qualifications to contribute to their work place from 2018/19 Academic year.
Achieve the delivery of proper Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) through Matrix Standards accreditation in 2018/19 Academic year
Complete the a successful review by Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) on Higher Education Review (HER) during 2018/19 Academic Year
Develop knowledge, Skills and behaviour along with English, Mathematics and ICT in accordance with Ofsted Common inspection Frame work standards for apprenticeships in 2018/19 Academic year for our apprentices.
Become officially registered Office for Students (OfS) Higher Education Institution to enable our students to access the student support systems in 2019/20 Academic year.